Best Printer for Students in India
In this article, you’ll find the list of best printers that are perfect to fulfill the printing needs of students. It’s not wrong if we say the printer is a basic need for any student from primary education to higher education.
This need cannot be underrated. Students need printers for printing projects, notes, final reports, and journals etc. obviously printer can be used to print anything. Now we see all in one printers that are used for printing. Copying and scanning.
These multifunction printers are making students lives pretty easy. They can fulfill all their printing and copying needs form multifunction printer. Then we see some printers are monochrome and some are color. Color printers are sued to print flyers, photographs, cards, and much more. Students can print their final reports by color printers easily.
There are many types of printers like Laser Printer, Inkjet Printer, Ink Tank Printer, Dot Matrix Printer, Thermal Printer, Line Printer, Daisy Wheel Printer, and Wireless Printer. These are some types of printers. Every type has its advantages and disadvantages.
Some printers are single function that just does printing while some are multifunction printers that can do printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing. Some printers produce monochrome/black and white prints while some produce color prints.
In this article, you’re going to see 5 types of printers with their description and pros and cons. Every printer is best in its class and provides more than enough. This list of best printers in India is specially designed for students, by keeping students printing needs in mind.
In the below content, you’ll see all in one multifunction monochrome laser printers, single-function monochrome laser printer, all in one ink tank printer, all in one ink advantage (inkjet) printer, and all in one color LaserJet printers.
Now check out the below list of best printer for students in India:
All in one Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer for Students (Copy, Scan, Black & White Printouts) :
All in one laser printers are widely used because they are not so costly. The ink used in laser printers can be found easily in the market. Laser printers always provide ultimate quality prints because of enhanced technology.
The biggest advantage of all in one printer is that you can find printing, copying, and scanning facility at one place. You’ll get faster prints with high resolution in no time.
1- HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Direct Wireless Network Laser Printer
This is a multifunction laser printer that does printing, copying, and scanning. Its printer type is laserJet, scanner type is flatbed while print output is monochrome, black and white only.
The operating temperature range for this laser printer is 15degreeC to 32.5degreeC. This is the best printer for students in India with a high duty cycle that can ultimately fulfill the printing needs of students.
Its weight is 9.87kg while dimensions are 46 x 33 x 30 cm. This multifunction monochrome laser printer comes with a 1-year warranty. Its packaging includes printer, paper stack tray, print collection tray, introductory pre-installed cartridge, power cable, USB cable, printer CD, and warranty card with user guide book.
- This best printer for students in India has a lot of features and pros that make it the best printing solution for students. It can be connected through wireless networks, USB, Ethernet, and HP print app.
- It has 2 line LCD text displays that make printing operation pretty easy.
- This printer is compatible with different OS like Windows 7,8 (32bit and 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit), Windows XP 32 bit, and Mac.
- It can print 20 black and white pages in a minute and the cost per page is Rs.2 as per standards of ISO.
- This best printer for students in India is ideal for office use or commercial, enterprise, and business use. It provides fast prints with high-quality resolution. It delivers crisp and clear documents with 600×600 DPI and 1200×1200 DPI resolutions.
- The printer supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, B5, postcards, and envelopes. Duplex printing option is manual.
- It has compatible laser toner with HP 88A Black Original LaserJet toner cartridge and its page yield is 1500 pages while its duty cycle is 8000 pages per month.
- This best printer for students in India makes your printing smart by facilitating you with an input tray that can hold 150 sheets of paper so you don’t need to refill it often.
- It has a wireless LED indicator and it has highly compatible with smartphones, tablets, and PCs. It is an extremely useful MFP that is easy to use and supports different pages size with different types of files like jpg, png, txt, pdf, and jpeg.
- The printer is compact and stylish and easy to use. It can be adjusted in congested space of office and facilitates with its great features of printing, scanning, and copying. It delivers professional printouts.
- It has a wireless printing option that allows you to take prints from anywhere at high speed. You can connect it to your Wi-Fi, PC, or Smartphone and print on your terms.
- This best printer of students in India is equipped with great features that you get more in less. It has an energy-saving design with auto on/off technology. It provides reliable and professional-quality printouts.
- Its installation process is quite easy. Just plug in the device, set up in a snap by using HP smart app and you’re done. Now manage effortlessly virtually from anywhere.
- The best thing about this best laser printer is that you don’t need to worry about drying out of ink or print head. Its laser toner will perform best even it’s off for some time.
- At this time, this Amazon’s choice printer has 4.1 ratings with positive reviews.
- Scan quality is not so up to the mark.
- The printer takes almost 40 seconds for the initial warm-up.
- The LCD doesn’t have a backlight that makes printing operation difficult in a dark environment.
Note: If you have to print out in large quantities, then this black and white laser printer will give you more printout at less cost. Apart from this, this printer scan, Xerox also gives very good quality.
Note that this printer does not print colors. This printer inbuilt wireless network, so you can operate it easily with Wi-Fi.
2-HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Laser Printer
This laser printer is a multifunction that performs printing, copying, and scanning function. Its printer type is LaserJet and the scanner type is flatbed while print output is black and white.
This is the best printer for students in India that has a good duty cycle with fast printing speed and ultra quality prints. Its weight is 8.2kg while dimensions are 36.3 x 43.7 x 30.8 cm.
Its power consumption is just 230watt. This multifunction laser printer comes with a 1-year warranty by the date of purchase. For any query and complaint, you may contact the seller.
- This is a stylish and affordable printer for everyday tasks. It comes with 2inches LCD. Its input tray can carry 150 sheets of paper.
- It works as per standards of ISO and pints 14 black and white pages in a minute. The cost per page is Rs. 1.4 which is quite low and affordable.
- The printer has a compact design and easy to use. It is energy certified and saves energy by efficient design. It has an instant on/off technology that saves energy costs.
- It has HP12A black ink LaserJet cartridge toner. Its page yield capacity is 2000 pages.
- You can connect it with your USB and get prints easily. The printer is ideal for business purposes because it facilitates fast printing with high-quality resolution.
- This best printer for students in India has a great duty cycle of 5000 pages for a month and supports the following formats of pages like A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, plain laser paper, envelops, cardstock, transparencies, and postcards.
- You can do duplex printing manually and its prints resolution is 600x600DPI. Its print cartridge prints reliable and consistent printouts.
- This printer is best for bulk printing because of the great duty cycle. Its multifunction property makes it best suitable for home, office, college, or commercial use.
- The printer is a feature-rich printer that has an in-built instant On/off technology and produces prints faster and saves energy cost.
- Its scanner resolution is 1200DPI and easily scans every document even old photographs.
- This best printer for students has a great feature of OCR (optical character recognition) software that comes with installation drivers and helps in converting documents into digital formats for further editing and archiving.
- It’s the best stylish printer for everyday tasks with affordable printing job. Its prints text with less toner and N up printing many pages per sheet and proves to be economical.
- The printer produces crisp and sharp text documents that have outstanding text quality and looks professional.
- Its compact design provides an elegant look and I can easily fir in any congested space of home and office.
- This best printer for students in India works faster and saves money by printing more in less time. Its instant technology enables us to get the first print in 10 seconds from standstill position or low power mode.
- Get outstanding quality printouts with fast and versatile features. The printer has a high-speed processor of 234 MHz and 2 MB internal memory that offers a simpler printing experience.
- This is the best printer for bulk printing and the cost for refilling toner is also low.
- No doubt this is a laser printer that is superb with excellent options premium quality material.
- This Amazon’s choice best printer for students in India carries a 4.4 tremendous rating because of excellent features. Many satisfied users are recommending this printer.
- The price is a bit high.
- No Wi-Fi option.
- Sometimes the printer is a bit noisy.
Note: This printer has remained at the top based on its performance for the past several years. Low cost, easy to use, low maintenance are the main reasons for its fame. This printer is common in most printout shops. This shows the durability of this printer.
Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer for Students (Black & white Printouts) :
Single function laser printers are cost-effective than all in one laser printers. It just does printing so its price is lower than all in one laser printers.
Both single function and all in one laser printer use the same cartridge but the difference is of just scanner. Single function monochrome laser printers are very good for extracting printouts.
3- Canon image CLASS LBP2900B Single Function Laser Monochrome Printer
This is a single function laser printer that produces monochrome (black and white) print output. It just does printing and its printer type is laser.
It is equipped with ergonomic and advanced technology with great features that make it the best choice for printing needs. Its size is 7.96kh while dimensions are45 x 37 x 35 cm.
For best printing results, just use Canon’s original toner cartridge. Counterfeit toner can harm your printer. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty so if you face any problem you may contact the seller for issue solving.
In its box, it has a printer, cartridge 303, power cord, user guide, and software CD ROM.
- This best printer has a superior performance by printing 12 pages in a minute. You can get the first printout in 9.3 seconds of A4 size with black and white output.
- Its connectivity is through USB. It is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, and Linux.
- This printer is ideal for home office, small office, or college students. It can print 200 to 800 pages per month.
- It supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, and B5, legal, letter, envelops, executives C5, and DL.
- The printer has an outstanding resolution of 2400×600 DPI. It is compatible cartridge canon303 and as per standards of ISO, its page yield is 2000 pages.
- It is the best laser printer for students in India for efficient and productive print work. It comes with auto image refinement (AIR) technology that provides clear, crisp and defined printouts
- This printer is compact so it can be easily adjusted in any small space area of home or office. It consumes 220 to 240V.
- It is a robust laser printer that is best to get sharp printouts by advanced technology that is equipped with high-speed processing. No doubt it is a super-fast monochrome printer.
- The printer has high resale value and it lasts longer because of premium quality material.
- It’s paper intake capacity is more than enough and its cost-efficient.
- This best printer for students in India is pretty easy to install. Just establish connection, install the driver and you’re done. The printer is ready to print. Enjoy fast prints with impressive quality.
- Currently, this printer has a tremendous 4.6 rating with highly satisfied reviews. You can go for this printer without any hesitation.
- Not compatible with Apple OS.
Note: If you only need printouts. So this single-function laser printer will be the right choice for you. This printer gives you the freedom to do more printouts at a very low cost.
Believe me, this printer is very durable and less expensive. Its cartridges are also easily available in the market at very low prices.
4- Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
It is a single function printer. Its printer type is laser, printer output is black and white and it just does printing. This best printer is from a notable brand “brother”.
It is equipped with high-class features and technology that makes printing function quite easy. It could be a good choice for students to fulfill their printing needs. It has 8 MB memory and 266 MHz processor.
This bets printer has a marvelous duty cycle and it works as per standards of ISO. Its weight is 6.8 and dimensions are 35.6 x 36 x 18.3 cm. due to its normal weight, it is portable can be placed anywhere. This single-function laser printer comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- This best printer for students in India prints 30 pages per minute and helps in efficient printing. Its print speed provides productive output.
- It can be connected to USB and its power source is between 220 to 240V.
- This printer is cost-efficient and costs Rs.1.5 against 1 black and white print while it prints 30-page sin a minute as per standards of ISO.
- Its usage is ideal for business, commercial purposes, and enterprises. It provides fast printing with high-quality resolution.
- This single-function laser printer supports different page formats like A4, A5, and A5 long edge, A6, letter, executive, folio, and legal.
- It has a function of Auto Duplex printing that makes printing fast and easy. It provides 2400×600 DPI resolutions.
- This best printer for students in India has compatible laser toner and its page yield is 2600 pages as per standard of ISO.
- This is an excellent printer with marvelous features. Its duty cycle is 10,000 pages a month which is amazing.
- It provides crisp text and excellent graphics of 2400×600 DPI and makes documents professional.
- Students can fulfill their need for printing booklets by using Duplex printing option that saves time and paper.
- It provides convenient paper handling by carrying 250 sheets of paper in the input tray.
- This best printer for students in India provides more than enough. It is the best printer in its class that enables us to have fast prints of superior quality. The printer is easy to install and its user friendly.
- At this time, this Amazon’s choice printer has a 4.4 rating that tells about the satisfaction of users, and Amazon’s choice tag makes it more worth buying.
- It can have high power consumption.
- No Wi-Fi and mobile support. It prints only when it receives a command from the computer.
Note: This will be another correct selection. This single-function Monochrome Laser Printer has also made its special place among the big printers available in the market. It is also a less expensive reliable printer. Brother printers are now becoming more popular due to their good service and high-quality products.
All in One Ink Tank Printer for Students (Colour Printouts, Scan, Copy) :
All in one ink tank printer are all the rage for color printing. It produces color prints at a low price. But previously used expensive cartridge produces expensive printouts.
Ink tank printers use ink tank instead of an ink cartridge and mostly ink tanks are refillable so it’s a relief for a user to get rid of replacement from the cartridge. Instead of it user can refill the ink tank when necessary.
This refilling property makes them cheaper ink tank printers and it’s ideal to use for household purposes.
5- Epson L4150 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
This is the best all in one ink tank printer. It provides printing, scanning, and copying function. Its print output is color. This all in one ink tank printer is equipped with great features that can facilitate students to acquire their printing needs.
It is a wireless printer that performs printing function much better and much faster than other printers in its class. Its size is 8.21kg while dimensions are 44.7 x 41.1 x 26.9 cm. this wireless all on one printer comes with a 1-year warranty or 30,000 pages from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier. Epson provides free installation of their printer model.
- This printer can print 33 black and white pages while 15 color pages in a minute. The cost per page is 12 paisa for black and white and the color page cost is 20 paisa. It works as per standard of ISO.
- It can be connected through a USB or Wi-Fi connection. Its wireless connectivity makes printing operation pretty easy.
- The printer comes with compatible ink bottles of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow color. As per standards of ISO, Its page yields for black and white prints are 7500 pages while for colored, the page yield is 6000 pages.
- It support different format of papers like A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, C6, legal, letter, envelops, and DL. Duplex printing is manual.
- This best printer for students in India provides high-resolution prints of up to 5760×1440 DPI.
- It can be used for home or small office. Regular users like students can also go for this best wireless printer.
- This printer does mighty savings with a compact and sleek design. Its ink tanks allow easy refill with a spill-free system of unique nozzles. Its ink droplet has 3pl volume.
- Its wireless system allows you to print from your mobile or Wi-Fi direct. Wi-Fi direct helps to print from 4 devices without any router. This Epson wireless printer comes with a host of Epson connect options like iPrint, Remote print driver, and email print driver.
- This best color printer prints photos with HD quality without any distortion. It has many printing options. You can print a visiting card by this printer.
- The ink used in the printer is cost-effective. The scanner quality is up to the mark. The printed images are vivid and sharp.
- This best printer for students in India carries 4 rating with exceptional satisfied reviews form users. You may go for this premium quality printer without having a second thought.
- The plastic quality is not so smooth.
- It has no display.
Note: If your requirements are to color print out, scan, copy. Then you can choose this printer. Due to the wireless connectivity, it is also very easy to run with Wi-Fi.
It is a printer with an ink tank. Which allows you to take out a huge print out at a very low cost. Its inks are also not very expensive. It is a popular printer among ink tank printers.
6- HP 410 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Color Printer
This best ink tank printer is all in one that performs printing, scanning, and copying function. Its scanner type is flatbed and print output is color.
It has voice activate function and works with Alexa and Google voice assistant that makes printing operation very easy.
The size of printer is 6.62kg while dimensions are 58.6 x 39.2 x 20 cm. the printer comes with a 1-year warranty and free installation service.
- You can print without a network with a Wi-Fi Direct, USB, and HP smart app. HP mobile app facilitates with easy mobile printing and scanning.
- It provides best in class print quality. You can get borderless and fade-resistant prints.
- This best printer for students in India does high volume printing at a low cost. It has a low-cost replaceable print head.
- Its ink tank can be refilled easily with spill-free ink refill system.
- This printer can print 8 black and white pages in a minute while 5 color pages in a minute. It just costs 10 paisa for black and white and 18 paisa for color prints. It works as per standards of ISO.
- It is best to use for home, small office or students can use it for daily normal usage. Its voice activation features will facilitate in printing operation.
- The printer supports different sizes of pages like A4, A6, B5, and DL and envelops. Duplex printing is manual.
- It provides excellent resolution of 4800×1200 DPI for color prints and 1200×1200 DPI for black prints.
- This color printer comes with compatible ink bottles of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Its page yield for color prints is 8000 pages and for black and white page yield is6000 pages. All this is according to standards of ISO.
- Its duty cycle per month is 1000 pages. It provides the best printing quality. It prints darker, crisper text and more vibrant colors that last longer.
- This best printer for students in India has an ink tank system that can be easily refilled. You can refill the ink tanks by resealable bottles.
- It facilitates the option of borderless and fade-resistant photos that stays up to 22 times longer.
- Its transparent ink tanks allow refilling ink when ink is running low in tanks. Refill system ensures no mess with no waste.
- HP is the world’s No.1 vendor for printers that bring exceptional quality printers with outstanding features. Printouts from HP printers always look great.
- You can create borderless and fade-resistant photos, documents, flyers, and brochures that provide a professional look. It has all the great features that you need.
- The printer is really easy to install. Just plug in the device. Set up in a snap by using HP smart app and manage effortlessly virtually from anywhere. Get the best printouts and create a professional look.
- This best printer for students in India is Amazon’s choice tag and 4 points rating. Its odd feature is that is works on Alexa and Google Voice Assistant.
- Paper tray has limited capacity.
- It doesn’t support Linux.
This printer is equipped with many modern technologies. Such as Voice-Activated Printing (Works with Alexa and Google Voice-Assistant). HP printers have been at the forefront of printers for years. Their products are really good.
These are user-friendly printers. There is no problem in operating them. Like other printers, this ink tank printer has become very famous and has satisfied its users. It is a trusted printer in its category.
7- Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
This is Canon’s ink tank printer that is all in one. It can do printing, copying, and scanning of documents. Its printer output is color.
The printer is wireless and provides an easy job for all functions. Its ink tanks are refillable and thus proved economical. This is the best printer for students in India with superb features and awesome print quality.
Its size is 5.8kg while dimensions are 44.5 x 33 x 16.3 cm. this printer comes with a 1-year warranty and free Installation service from Canon.
- This best printer prints 8.8 black and white images per minute and 5 color images per minute. The cost per page for black and white is 9 paisa and 32 paisa for color prints. It works as per standards of ISO and satisfy users by budget-friendly printing.
- It supports different formats of pages like 4×6 till A4, A5, B5, letter, and legal. Its printing resolution is 4800×1200 DPI, which is up to the mark.
- The printer can be conned through USB, Wi-Fi, and Canon Selphy app and makes the printing cycle easier by wireless printing. Its power requirements are between 220 to 240V.
- It is compatible with different OS like Windows, 7,8,10, Windows 7 SP1, windows vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 but 32bit only. It is also compatible with Mac OSXv10.7.5 and later versions.
- This best printer for students in India is also good to use in the home office, small office, or for regular use.
- It comes with compatible ink bottles of GI-790 black ink bottle and GI-790 cyan, yellow and magenta ink bottles. In its packaging, it has 2 extra bottles for GI-790 black ink bottles with other sets of all ink bottles.
- As per standards of ISO, this multifunction wireless color printer has a great page yield. For color prints, its page yield is 7000 pages while for black and white, page yield is 6000 pages.
- Its noise level is 46db, which is quite slow and perform quite a printing operation.
- The printer is wireless and connected to LAN and facilitates users to print directly and wirelessly from mobile phones, PC, tablets, and laptops with much ease.
- You can scan and print documents with Wi-Fi direct option by connecting the printer wirelessly by phone without a router. Maximum page size recommend for scanning is A4.
- This best printer for students in India has an integrated ink tank system. Ink tanks are transparent and allow users to easily monitor the amount of ink in the tank and refill the tank when necessary.
- This Canon printer is from high capacity ink efficient G series PIXMA printer that delivers ultimate high page yield at super low cost that saves more and enhances productivity.
- Its high page yield helps in printing large volumes of documents and get relieved you from often refilling paper sheets. Its high ink capacity also relieves you from refilling ink tanks often. You can enjoy your larger printing activity and saves more.
- You can print a borderless and fade-resistant photo from this color printer. It can print 4×6 borderless photos in just 60 seconds.
- It prints crisp, sharp, and vibrant images and documents that last longer. It provides the best resolution for prints and photos.
- Ink tank printers save more and provide more than enough. This premium body ink tank printer is the ultimate choice of students. Its wireless connectivity can make your work much easier.
- This best printer for students in India holds Amazon’s choice tag with a good 4.2 rating. If you go for this printer, it will value your money.
- It has no facility for duplex printing.
- The printer has no LCD.
- Sometimes the printer is a bit noisy.
Note: This ink tank printer of canon has also been appreciated by many users. It is a favorite printer for the excellent quality of print out, scan, and copy, which is famous for printing per page at a low cost. It is best to choose it.
All in One Ink Advantage (Inkjet) Printer for Students (Colour Printouts, Scan, Copy) :
Inkjet printers are the cheapest printers among the list of printers. It is used widely and mostly they’re compact and use less space and easily fits in a small area.
Inkjet printers have good scanning property as well as its printing quality is also up to the mark. Inkjet printers use ink cartridge that is a bit expensive and printouts become expensive if used inkjet printer for a longer run.
Because most; we can’t refill ink cartridge, we have to change or replace the ink cartridge. Inkjet printer is best to use for less printing and more for scanning. If you want to use a printer for more printing then go for an ink tank printer laser printer.
8- HP DeskJet 2135 All-in-One Ink Advantage Colour Printer
The type of this printer is ink advantage or inkjet. It is all in one printer that performs printing, scanning, and copying job. Its print output is color and the scanner type is flatbed.
An ink advantage printer is the best choice for students because they are economical and offer great features at a low price. The size of the printer is 4.45 Kg and dimensions are 47.5 x 35.4 x 19.1 cm.
It comes in great packaging which includes HP DeskJet printer, HP 80 black ink cartridge that can print 480 pages approximately, HP680 Tri-color ink cartridge that can print approximately 150 pages, power cord, USB cable, setup poster, and software CD. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- This best printer for students in India can print 20 black and white A4 pages in a minute while 16 color prints in a minute. It just cost 1.4 INR for black and white prints while 4.5INR for color prints. It works as per standards of ISO.
- It can be connected through USB and produce prints faster.
- The printer supports different formats of paper like A4, A6, B5, envelops, and DL. It provides 4800×1200 printing resolution for color prints and 1200×1200 DPI for black.
- It comes with compatible ink cartridges of black ink and tri-color ink with the printer. As per standards of ISO, Page yield for black and white prints is 480 pages while for color prints the page yield is 150 pages.
- The printer is ideal for students, home use, small office or regular usage of paper per month 100-300 will be used.
- It has an amazing duty cycle of 1000 pages per month. It is a compact and lightweight printer that is portable.
- This best printer for students in India has a capacity of 60 sheets in an input tray and 25 sheets in an output tray.
- The printer is easy to use energy star certified. It saves energy costs by its efficient design.
- It provides high-quality prints of documents and photos that you need for a great value.
- Its sleek dimension makes it smart and it can be adjusted in small space easily. It is equipped with an easy control option for easy printing.
- The printer is easy to use and provides fast and high-resolution prints. It can produce almost 1000 pages in a month with unmatched print quality.
- It’s all in one specification that makes work easier. The printer has thermal ink technology that is cost-efficient and produces high-speed prints. Its canner can scan any format of files like TIFF, PDF, JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- This best printer for students in India provides easy connectivity by USB so you can connect it to your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet and get blazingly fast speed prints. It is compatible with many OS like windows 7, 8, windows vista, and Mac OS.
- The installation of the printer lies in just a few simple steps. You can easily set up this all in one printer.
- By using this world’s No.1 HP ink cartridge printer you can get more than enough at low cost. You can tackle more tasks in fewer amounts and get full value by affordable and high-quality prints at ultimate speed.
- You can recycle your original HP ink toner cartridge for free through HP Planet Partners.
- It is the best printer for students in India that looks good, easy to install, easy to use, less wired, and lightweight that is easily portable.
- At this time this printers has 3.8 rating with good users’ reviews.
- It cannot scan pages above size A4.
- Duplex printing is manual, not automatic.
Note: If you need very little or occasional printer then you can choose this inkjet printer. Color and black are two cartridges used in these printers. Which gives a very good quality printout.
Its price is also much lower than other printers. You can also scan and copy (Xerox) with print out in it, which has a very good quality. Therefore, it is a better selection in a lower budget.
9- Canon Pixma E410 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
This is all in one inkjet printer from Canon. It performs the duty of printing, scanning, and copying. Its weight is 3.4kg and dimensions are 42.6 x 30.6 x 14.5 cm.
Its print output is color. This is the best printer for students in India from Canon. Now Canon is operating in 14 cities of India in the printing niche. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
This best printer comes with 1PG 47- black ink cartridge, 1CL 57 color cartridges, power cable, software CD and user guide.
- This all in one inkjet printer can print, scan and photocopy documents. As per standards of ISO, you can get 8 black and white printouts of A4 size in a minute while 4 color pages in a minute.
- It has a low-cost cartridge that lasts longer and performs duty efficiently. It’s the best economical printer for budget-conscious people.
- The printer is lightweight and compact. It is highly portable. You may shift it from one place to another without any problem. It is ideal for home, small office or students can prefer this best inkjet printer.
- It has an Auto power ON system. This auto power ON system can detect a printing command from USB and automatically switch the printer with a USB connection.
- The best thing about this printer is that it has a quiet mode that reduces unnecessary printing noise and switches it to the minimum level. BTW its noise level is 46db.
- This compatible and lightweight printer can easily fit into a small space and provides fast printouts at high resolution.
- Its printing resolution is 4800×600 DPI. It provides crisp text and images with vibrant color that looks professional.
- This best printer for students in India is compatible with windows. It supports different formats of pages such as A4, A5, B5, Letter, legal, 4×6, 5×7, envelops, and DL. Its printing media type is envelope and plain paper.
- It can scan the page with A4 format and 216x297mm dimensions.
- This Ink efficient printer comes with a USB port that makes the printing operation easy. Its connector type is wire.
- This printer has currently a 3.8 rating. Many satisfied users are recommending having this printer.
- Duplex printing is manual.
- Sometimes software installation cause problem.
- It has no LCD.
Note: If you talk about this printer, then this printer has also satisfied its users with all its features. Like all inkjet printers, it also gets color and black cartridge that provide good printouts. Its scanner also increases the quality of scanning and copy due to its good quality. This printer can be trusted.
All in One Colour Laserjet Printer for Students (Colour Printouts, Scan, Copy) :
LaserJet printers are the most advanced printers. They have 4 cartridges that are filled with color toner (powder). They provide exceptional quality printouts with ultra-high resolution.
But these printers cost much more than other printers because of the cartridge. These printers are best to use for school, college, office, or commercial purposes.
10- Hp-Desk Jets G5J38A B1H Officejet Pro 7740 All-In-One Color Printer
This is all in one color printer. it produces colored printouts. You can use this multifunction printer for printing, copying, and scanning. This LaserJet printer comes with a 512 MB RAM size.
Its size is 19.5kg and dimensions are 46.7 x 58.4 x 38.4 cm. it has the great features that you need. It can be the ultimate choice for students.
The printer comes in great packaging which includes HP all in one printer, power cord, HP ink cartridges in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow color and getting started guide but the USB cable isn’t included. It has a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- This best printer for students in India can print 22-34 pages in a minute collectively. It can print 22 black and white pages in a minute and 18 color pages in a minute.
- It delivers an enhanced resolution of 1200×1200 for black and white prints and 4800×1200 for color prints.
- This best printer has an amazing duty cycle of 18000 pages per month. It has 2 input trays that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper that relieves from often refilling of tray. Both trays collectively hold 500 sheets of paper.
- You can print, scan, copy and fax the documents by this printer.
- It can be connected through the HP eprint app, Apple Airprint, wireless direct printing, wireless networking, and Google cloud print.
- This printer has an option of auto duplex printing. It can provide high impact 11×17 inch printing form both sides and delivers fast printouts.
- It facilitates with 2 sided scanning from 35 sheets ADF up to legal size 21.6×35.6cm. Duplex printing and duplex scanning finishes job quickly.
- This bets printer for students in India has a 2.65 color touch screen so you tap and swipe it like a Smartphone and use shortcuts to save your time.
- It produces water and fade-resistant prints that last longer. Vibrant color graphics and deep black text will enhance your professionalism.
- The printer has an option of borderless printing with double-sided marketing materials. It facilitates you with easy mobile printing as well as you can print from your tablet, android, apple r windows. This easy connectivity fasts your printing journey.
- It has an additional feature of the auto document feeder, optional high yield cartridge, 11×17 scanbed, scan to Email, Ethernet networking, and second paper tray.
- This best printer lower 50% cost on color prints at up to half the cost per page of laser. It provides premium quality printouts at ultimate high speed.
- At this time its star rating is 4.1. It has many useful features that worth your money.
- Its weight is quite large so easy replacement is not easy.
Note: It is a great color laser printer that offers amazing print quality. Usually, this printer is used by large offices and professionals, but if you want a great print out, then this well-deserved printer is worth you.
11- SAMSUNG SL-C480FW
This printer is from Samsung. It enables color and black and white printing. The printer has 128 MB memory. Its weight is 14kg while dimensions are 40.6 x 33.4 x 36.2 cm. the printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- This study builds all in one printer to provide solid performance for a longer time.
- It can print, scan, copy and fax documents by laser technology.
- This bets printer for students in India comes with Wi-Fi connectivity that makes printing easy, fast, and amazing.
- It is capable of supreme performance that makes it worth buying because of elongated utility.
- This best printer supports paper, envelops, labels, cardstocks, and postcards. It easily supports A4 paper size.
- It can print 18 pages per minute and it is compatible with Windows 7,8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Mac OS, and Linux.
- This printer provides an enhanced resolution of 2400×600 DPI for printing and 1200×1200 DPI for scanning.
- This best printer for students in India is star energy certified. Its energy-efficient design consumes low energy and lowers the cost of energy.
- Currently, it holds a good rating of 3.8 points with customer satisfaction reviews.
- Not refillable ink cartridge and replacement increase the cost of the cartridge.
- Don’t support A3 paper size.
Note: This color laser printer from Samsung provides excellent results in its price range. This printer has also received praise from users. Therefore, this printer should not be underestimated. Its print, scan, and copy quality is also excellent.
Now you’ll have entire information about the best printer for students in India. In the above content, you have read about different types of printers that a student can buy and use according to need.
If you don’t have a computer or laptop then you may go for a wireless printer. If you’re looking for low budget printers then you can go with ink tank printers because they are refillable and thus proves as cost-effective. Inkjet printers have a cartridge that can’t be refilled so changing a cartridge will become expensive.
Laser printers are also best to get high-quality prints at a faster speed. Now you have read the full article so you can choose the best printer according to your requirement and budget. Every printer mention in the above list is best in its class.