Low Printing Cost Printers in India
What is the best printer with the cheapest ink cartridge? This question may arise in your mind multiple times but you didn’t get a satisfactory answer. But not anymore, here we got a list of low printing cost printers in India for you.
This list has all the printers that have low printing cost; Ink tank printers for color output, single-function LaserJet printers for monochrome output, and multifunction LaserJet printer for monochrome printouts. These all have the list of best printers for home use with cheap ink cost.
The biggest advantage of ink tank printers is that they are refillable so you don’t need to change or replace its cartridge or toner often and it becomes cost-effective but the LaserJet printer provides exceptional quality clear and crisp output that enhance your professionalism.
You can get into the list of low printing cost printers in India and read carefully all the written information about each printer and whichever goes with your budget you can go for it. These mentioned printers are best in their class with appealing features.
|Type 1-Ink Tank Printers (for Color Print):|
1- Canon Pixma G3012 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer:
This ink tank is a multifunction printer that can be used for printing, scanning, and copying purposes. Its print output is color. It is the best low printing cost printer in India with refillable ink tanks. Refillable ink tanks are always cost-effective. Its weight is 5.8kg while dimensions are 44.5 x 33 x 16.3 cm. this low-cost printing printer has an eye catchy feature.
It comes with 4 compatible ink bottles with 2 extra black ink bottles. It is recommended to use only original Canon ink bottles otherwise counterfeit ink can ham your printer. In its box, it comes with a printer with ink tank cartridge, USB cable, power cable, ink bottles set of 4 colors with 2 extra black ink bottles, and user guide.
This best budget printer in India comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase and free installation service from Canon.
Canon has made considerable achievements in the printer industry. His technology is awesome. This printer is fully capable of providing the best print at a low cost. That’s why this series of printers is very popular among users. Choosing this printer would be a right decision.
- This is the best home printer with the lowest ink cost. It is a multifunction printer that provides color output. Its printer type is an ink tank that makes it cost-efficient.
- It can be connected through USB or Wi-Fi. It is a wireless printer that provides fast and easy access for printing operation.
- This low-cost printer is compatible with different OS like Windows, 7,8,10 and Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP SP3, and 32bit only, Windows Vista SP2 and Mac OS.
- Its power requirements are between 200 to 240v. This is ultimately a low-cost printing printer.
- This best budget printer in India prints 8.8 black and white images per minute and 5 color images per minute. As per standards of ISO, It just costs 8 paisa for black and white print and 21 paisa for color print.
- It is a high capacity all in one ink tank printer with Wi-Fi. It is ideal to use for small office or home. Its refillable ink tanks make it worth buying and labeled it as the best printer for home use with cheap ink.
- This low printing cost printer comes with compatible ink bottles of yellow, black, cyan, and magenta. It comes with 2 additional bottles of black ink in the box along with other sets of ink bottles.
- It provides the best resolution of 4800×1200 DPI. You can get faster printers with high resolution.
- This home printer with the lowest ink cost enables you to prints a borderless photo of 4×6’’ in just 60 seconds.
- It supports different formats of pages like 4×6 till A4, A5, B5, letter, and legal.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink in India has an amazing page yield. It can print 6000 pages of black and white output while 7000 pages of color output.
- The printer is a low-cost printer and it’s ideal for high volume printing because it has affordable ink tanks. You don’t need to refill the ink tank often.
- It facilitates you with its Wi-Fi facility that enables you to get print wirelessly from a laptop, cell phone, PC, or tablet with much ease.
- Just connect mobile devices wirelessly with the printer by using Wi-Fi direct and get printouts or scan documents without a wireless router.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink tanks in India provides you more than enough. Its integrated ink tank system builds a compact printer body. The ink tanks are transparent that enables you to monitor the amount of leftover rink and refill them when necessary.
- This high capacity ink tank printer provides high page yield at a low cost per page that helps you to get more than enough and save your money and boost productivity.
- Its high page yield facility is best for high volume printing and gives access to you to print much in less time. Ink tanks are of high capacity so you don’t need to worry about frequent refilling of ink tanks. It provides you ease with much convenience.
- This low-cost printer from Canon enables you to print wirelessly from the Selphy app (for IOS, android) or PIXMA cloud link. By using a cloud link you can get access to a variety of photo sharing, storage sites, and social networking. You may send and scan data directly to storage sites from your PIXMA printer.
- It is low weight and compact printer so it can be placed anywhere. It is easy to install, easy to operate, and free from tangled wires with strong built-in quality.
- The printer provides excellent print quality and perfect scanning of documents.
- This low printing cost printer in India saves for longer run and provides high-resolution prints with fast speed. Additional ink bottles in the box are a plus point for this printer. Its refill system makes it cost-efficient than cartridges.
- This best printer has Amazon’s choice tag that makes it more worth buying. It has a lot of satisfied customers’ reviews that are strongly recommending having this low-cost printer. Currently, its rating is 4.2.
- The printer has no display.
- It doesn’t support auto duplex printing rather you need to do it manually.
2- HP 315 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer with USB Connectivity:
This HP ink tank printer is all in one printer that prints, copy, and scan documents. Its print output is color and provides high-resolution images at faster speed.
This ink tank printer is a low printing cost printer in India and its weight is 4.67kg while dimensions are 52.5 x 55.3 x 25.7 cm. this low-cost printer comes with the following items in its box-like HP ink tank printer, black ink bottle 90cc, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink bottle of each 70cc, USB cable, and HP printer software and HP photo creations.
The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
HP is the most famous and trusted brand in the printer field. And it also has its own customers in the ink tank printers market who trust the brand. HP printers are reliable, their build quality and technology are very advanced. This printer is fully capable of providing good printouts at very low cost.
- This best budget printer in India provides a high page yield of 6000 pages for black and white prints and 8000 pages for color printing at pretty low cost per page.
- It provides you best in class printed documents with darker and crispier text that lasts more than 22 times loner.
- This low printing cost printer enables you to get borderless and fade-resistant colored photos that look vibrant and looks new even after decades.
- The best thing about this best printer for home use with cheap ink in India is that the printer type is ink tank and ink tanks are easily refillable. You can refill the ink tanks hen necessary without any waste and mess. It has a spill-free resealable ink bottle and integrated unique ink tanks that facilitates in filling ink conveniently.
- It can print thousands of pages with a high capacity ink tank system. Its high page yield keeps you worry-free from refilling paper tray and ink tanks. The printer comes with cyan, yellow, magenta, and black ink bottles.
- You can get 5 black and white images per minute of A4 paper size while 8 color images per minute.
- This amazing low-cost printing printer provides more in fewer budgets. Its ink tanks are transparent so you can refill them when needed without pilling the ink. It ensures no mess and no waste.
- It provides exceptional quality printouts. You can create darker crisper flyers, vouchers, and photos that look great.
- You can get your first black printout in just 14 seconds and color printout in 18 seconds. It works as per standards of ISO.
- Its duty cycle per month is 1000 pages while the recommended monthly page volume is 400 to 800 and up to 1000 pages.
- This low-cost printing printer in India provides you an ultimate high resolution of 4800×1200 optimized DPI for color and 1200×1200 rendered DPI for black printout.
- The printer has an LCD that keeps 7 segments for easy printing operation. Its processor speed of 360 MHz.
- It comes with 1 black ink bottle and a set of 3 color ink bottles for ink tanks. The printer has HP PCL 3 GUI print language.
- You can connect this best budget printer in India with USB and get printouts from your device.
- The printer is compatible with different OS’ like Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Windows XP SP3 or higher but 32bit only, windows vista, and Mac OS.
- This low printing cost printer in India has an ideal input sheet tray. The input tray can handle 60 sheets of paper while the output tray can handle 25 sheets of paper.
- It supports different formats of paper like A4, A6, B5, envelops, and DL.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink in India provides exceptional scan service. It scanner type is flatbed. It can scan JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, and PNG formats while it provides 1200×1200 DPI resolutions.
- You can even scan with HP Photosmart software. It can scan A4 paper in 21 seconds.
- This low-cost printer facilitates you to get copies of documents quickly. It can copy 9 copies maximum and provides 600×300 DPI resolutions for black and color copies.
- The printer provides more than enough and it is energy efficient and energy star qualified that saves cost on energy by its efficient design.
- This ink tank printer has an excellent 4.5 rating. Its users are highly satisfied with its low-cost refilling ink tank system.
- It has no Wi-Fi facility.
- Multitasking is not supported.
- Automatic paper sensor is not available.
- Duplex printing isn’t auto but its manual.
3- Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer:
This Epson’s ink tank printer is a multifunction printer that provides printing, scanning, and copying facility. Its scanner type is flatbed while it provides color output. This low-cost printer in India is of premium quality with appealing features. The printer comes with 4 ink bottles of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink bottles for color prints.
Its weight is 4.5kg and dimensions are 37.5 x 34.7 x 17.9 cm.
The printer comes with a 1-year warranty or 30,000 pages, whichever is earlier. Epson also offers free installation service on this printer model.
Epson has achieved new heights in the field of ink tank printers. Since its inception, the brand has carved a distinct identity among its customers. It is like a magic because the brand gave a big competition to the established brands in the printer industry. Its ink tank printers made color printouts much cheaper.
People could extract many times cheaper printouts than expensive printouts of inkjet printers. Its quality is excellent. Epson ink tank printers are common in most homes, offices and shops. These printers come out with really cheap print outs.
- This low-cost printer provides faster pager delivery with high resolution. It can print 33 black and white images per minute while 15 color images per minute.
- As per standards of ISO, this home printer with the lowest ink cost just costs 7 paise per page of black and white print and 18 paisa for per page of color print.
- You can connect this printer with USB, Wi-Fi, or app to get faster prints with ultimate quality.
- This low printing cost printer in India is ideal for home or small office usage.
- It supports different formats of papers like A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL.
- This best budget printer in India provides premium 5760×1440 DPI resolution.
- It comes with compatible ink bottles of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow color. It has an amazing high page yield. Page yield for black and white pages is 4500 and 7500 for color pages.
- This best low printing cost printer in India serves you with superb saving and high page yield. Its high capacity ink tanks and high page yields keep you worry-free from running out of pages and ink. You can print the bulk of pages in one duty.
- It’s sleek, compact and space-saving design makes it worth buying for office or home because it didn’t take much space and can be easily adjusted in the congested area.
- The printer has integrated ink tanks that can be refilled easily with unique key nozzle ink bottles. It ensures spill-free refilling of ink tanks.
- Its Wi-Fi connectivity makes printing operation much easier. Wi-Fi Direct feature allows you to connect to more than 4 devices to a printer without a route and get prints conveniently.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink has remarkable speed and quality. It delivers exceptional high-quality printouts. It is equipped with amazing 56760 DPI resolutions that can help you to print projects, letters, photos and flyers etc.
- You can print by using Epson connect, Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote print driver, and Google Cloud Print.
- Its high page yield keeps you away from frequent refilling and gives access to uninterrupted printing activity.
- You can go for borderless printing that has a tint of photo lab quality print.
- This low printing cost printer in India consumes low energy and saves cost on power with just 12W power.
- This economical printer is the best budget printer in India that prints fast with ultimate high quality. It is quite easy to install and easy to configure.
- This printer from Epson has 4 ratings. It provides awesome print quality and it’s a low-cost ink tank printer that is a perfect choice for home use.
- Auto duplex printing isn’t available but you’ve to do it manually.
- Build quality is not so up to the mark.
4- Brother DCP-T510W Inktank Refill System Printer with Built-in-Wireless Technology:
This ink tank printer is from ‘brother’. Its printer type is ink tank; scanner type is flatbed, and printer output color. This low printing cost printer in India is multifunction that can print, copy and scan documents. It has built-in wireless technology that makes out printing activity much easier. The printer comes with ink bottles of black, cyan, yellow and magenta colour.
Its weight is 7.4kg and dimensions are 43.5 x 43.5 x 15.9 cm. the printer has 128MB RAM size. In its box, it comes with power cable, USB cable, user guide, and installation CD. The precaution for longer life of the printer is that just use original brother ink because using counterfeit ink can harm your printer.
This low-cost printer has a 1-year warranty or 30000 pages, whichever is earlier from the date of purchase.
If you want to print on different types of surfaces, then you choose a Brother printer. This is why the nozzle of the Brother printer provides the best results on different surfaces, be it smooth smooth paper or rough paper and sheets.
Brother ink tank printers offer more attractive prints than other ink tank printers. This printer is specialized in getting cheap prints.
- This best ink tank printer can be connected to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB.
- It can print 27 black and white images in a minute while 10 color images in a minute.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink in India is ideal to keep in a small office or home. Its monthly duty cycle is 2500 pages.
- It has a compatible ink cartridge of black, cyan, yellow and magenta color. The page yield for black pages is 6500 and for color pages, the page yield is 5000 pages.
- This home printer with the lowest ink cost has refillable ink tanks. Ink can be easily refilled without nay mess and waste.
- It has an extremely low running cost. It costs 10 paisa for black and white per print and 22 paisa for color per print.
- The printer supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, legal, Mexico legal, India legal, envelops, folio, executives, and DL.
- It can print photos of 4×6, 10×15, and photo 2L 5×7, 13×18, and index card 5×8, 13×20.
- This low printing cost printer in India provides 1200×6000 DPI resolutions.
- It provides you bigger savings with high page yield and optimizes work productivity with wireless networking facilities.
- The printer is compatible with many OS like windows 7, 7SP, 8, 8.1, 10, 10S, vista, XP, Server, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and Mac OS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and Linux.
- Its input tray has a capacity of 150 sheets of paper.
- This bets budget printing in India uses 220V and saves energy costs. Over the entire printer is fast and provides high-quality images. It’s easy to install and user friendly.
- At this time, this printer has 4.2 rating. All the features of the printer are mentioned above. No doubt it’s a low printing cost printer in India.
- No duplex printing facility is available.
5- Epson L5190 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer:
This Epson ink tank printer is all in one that facilitates you with printing, copying, and scanning facility. It’s a Wi-Fi printer that enables you prints from anywhere. Its weight is 4.95kg while dimensions are 37.5 x 34.5 x 23.5 cm.
It comes with a 1-year warranty and the following items are included in its box are printer, USB cable, power cable, and CD.
This Epson printer is equipped with many advanced features. Like other ink tank printers, this printer is also able to print at very cheap rates. Its print quality is excellent. It is very easy to use. It is quite beautiful and because of the advanced features, it looks very attractive.
- This low printing cost printer in India has high capacity ink tanks that are refillable with innovative key slots that ensure zero waste and no mess.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink in India can print 33 black and white pages in a minute while 15 color pages in a minute.
- It has an extremely low running cost. It costs 7 paisa for black and white per print and 18 paisa for color per print.
- The printer has Wi-Fi facility so you can print and scan by it. Just connect printer with multiple devices and print from anywhere anytime.
- It enables you with borderless printing and provides photo lab finish.
- You can even fax the documents using this low-cost printing printer.
- This low-cost printer has high premium quality 5760×1440 pixels resolution and prints high quality, darker and crisper documents.
- It’s an ideal printer for the business that has affordable ink bottles with designated nozzles that ensures easy spill-free refilling of ink.
- The printer has integrated tank design and high yield ink bottles.
- This ink tank printer has high capacity ink tanks that keep you worry-free from often refilling of ink tanks. At this time it has 4 ratings. Many satisfied users are highly recommending this low-cost printer.
- It can’t scan multiple pages automatically.
|Type 2- Single function Laserjet (for Black & White Print)|
6- Canon imageCLASS LBP2900B Single Function Laser Monochrome Printer:
This printer from Canon has Laser printer type and it’s a single function printer that just prints. The printer produces monochrome black and white printouts. It’s a low printing cost printer in India that is best for home use with cheap ink cartridge. The weight of the printer is 7.96kg while dimensions are 45 x 37 x 35 cm.
In its box following items are included like a printer with toner cartridge, CD, power cable, USB cable, and user guide. This low-cost printer comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
It is recommended to just use original Canon toner cartridge otherwise counterfeit toner can harm your printer, But any 12A cartridge works very well in this printer. You may contact the seller for the installation of products and queries.
I have been using this printer for a long time and I have not had any problems so far. May I say based on my experience of using it that this is a great printer which is also very durable and less expensive.
- This single fusion LaserJet printer has compatible Canon cartridge 303 which has a 2000 page yield as per standards of ISO.
- It can connect through USB 2.0 that provides high-speed connectivity for printing documents.
- This best budget printer in India is compatible with different OS like Windows 98, 2000, XP, and Linux.
- It can print 12 pages per minute of A4 size. You’ll get first printout in just 9.3 seconds.’
- This low-cost printing printer supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, B5, C5, legal, letter, executives, envelops, and DL.
- The printer provides high resolution, clear and crisp prints of 2400×600 DPI at a faster speed. It’s the best printer for efficient and productive work.
- It’s an ideal printer for home, small office, or commercial use. Its recommended monthly print volume is 200-800 pages.
- This printer consumes less energy and just uses 220-240V. The printer provides superior performance by an easy user interface.
- It has the best feature of AIR, automatic image refinement technology. This technology enables you to get clear and defined prints that can level the rough edges of graphics and text.
- This ergonomic design printer with advanced technology is highly powerful, superfast, and compact and can be easily adjusted in small areas.
- This low-cost printer form Canon can bring urgent documents in a jiffy with the on-demand fixing technology that is canon’s exclusive feature.
- Get sharp prints with a robust laser printer. The advanced technology equipped printer has a feature of CAPT 2.1 that is canon advanced printing technology that facilitates to process data faster in printer and deliver sharp text.
- Its AIR technology smoothes out the print up to 2400×600 DPI. No doubt it’s a superfast monochrome printer that gives you access to get crystal clear monochrome printouts projects, presentations, and documents without any hassle.
- This low printing cost printer in India allows easy and quick cartridge replacement, its refilling service is easily available and above all, it has high resale value. No doubt it’s the best investment for small businesses.
- This best printer for home use with the cheapest toner cartridge is pretty easy to install in just a few simple steps. Establish the connection, install the driver and you’re done. Now start printing documents.
- This Amazon’s choice printer has a superb 4.6 rating. This compact and powerful printer has many useful features with a cost-effective feature.
- No LCD.
- It’s a Heavyweight printer.
7- HP 1020 Plus Single Function Laser Printer:
This is a single function Laser printer form HP that produces black and white printouts only. Its printer type is LaserJet. This low-cost printing printer has amazing features that can make it your best choice for home or office use.
Its weight is 5kg while dimensions are 37 x 20.9 x 24.2 cm. it comes with 2MB RAM size. In its box, it has HP printer, LaserJet printer cartridge, software, CD, Power cord, and user guide.
It has attention Led indicator and ready LED indicator. This low-cost printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
This HP printer has been ruling the printer market continuously for more than 10 years. It is surprising, its durability has made it different.
If all you need is a black and white laser print, then feel free to buy this printer as it has remained trusted by its users over the years. Use any 12A toner cartridge or refill this printer will not cause any problems. Its choice is excellent.
- This single-function printer form HP supports monochrome printing. Its input tray can handle 150 sheets of paper while the output tray can have 100 sheets of paper.
- As per the standard of ISO, the printer prints 14 images per minute of A4 size and just costs Rs. 1.4 per page (On using original HP toner cartridge).
- This printer has high yields cartridge and the monthly duty cycle is 5000 pages.
- It supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, A6, B5, c5 envelopes and DL, and media type is paper laser, plain or photo, labels, transparencies, cardstock, and postcards.
- This best budget printer in India has instant on/off technology that saves cost on energy.
- Its connectivity is through USB and power voltage is between 110to127 VAC.
- The printer is compatible with different OS like Windows XP home and professional and Windows 2000.
- It’s an ideal printer for home, office or enterprise use. It provides high-quality printouts at a faster speed.
- This best printer for home use with cheap cartridge in India provides premium quality 600×600 DPI 1200 DPI effective resolution.
- It has a compatible HP 12A black LaserJet toner cartridge that has a 2000 page yield. You’ll get the original HP LaserJet black cartridge with the printer.
- This low printing cost printer in India has an amazing duty cycle of 5000 pages per month.
- This compact design printer has good input and output. Its connection type is wired and it can be easily installed in-home or office.
- Its sleek and compact look can be easily adjusted in minimum space and doesn’t occupy much space.
- This low printing cost printer in India has 234 MHz processors and it helps to process the print command quickly and release 14 images in a minute.
- The printer has a manual duplex printing facility that reduces the cost of pages. It provides high-quality smudge-free printouts.
- Its original cartridge prints crisp and clear printouts and leave the best professional impressions.
- This low-cost printer is energy star qualified and energy-efficient and reduces the cost of energy by consuming low watts.
- It’s a stylish printer with cheap ink cartridge that provides sharp text images with monochrome printouts. It’s a perfect choice for everyday use.
- This best budget printer in India works faster and saves money. It can simplify your task by providing enhanced features.
- It provides affordable printing jobs with outstanding text quality and overall the printer is compact with supreme built-in quality.
- This fast and versatile printer prints more for less by instant On technology that produce a first print in just 9 seconds from low power mode or standstill position. This helps to get more high-quality prints in no time.
- It is equipped with an original HP cartridge that lasts longer and you don’t need to change it often.
- The printer produces no sound while printing. This amazing feature helps you to prints even at night time and it’s the best printer for the office environment.
- It’s the best printer for home use with cheap ink in India. It has a competitive price and gives access to get high resolution scanned documents. No doubt the printer has all the features that you need.
- This printer from HP is Amazon’s choice product that makes it a trustworthy product. You can choose this low printing cost printer as it has various satisfied users.
- Duplex printing is not auto.
8- Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Duplex Printing:
This single-function printer is from ‘brother’. Its printer type is a laser; it can only print the documents and produces black and white printouts. It has 8MB RAM. This low-cost printer has a compatible laser toner amazing page yield.
Its weight is 6.8kg and dimensions are 35.6 x 36 x 18.3 cm. It comes with the following components like printer, power cable, USB cable, and CD ROM driver and user guide.
Brother brand is notable for exceptional good customer care service so if you find any issue in the printer or if you have any query you can contact the seller. This low printing cost printer in India comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- As per standards of ISO, this best budget printer in India can print 30 pages per minute and just cost Rs. 1.5 per page of black and white output (On using original Brother toner cartridge).
- Its connectivity is through USB and this best printer is energy efficient, it just consumes 220-240V.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink in India is ideal to use for small office, home office, business, or enterprise purpose. It provides premium quality printouts at a faster speed.
- The best thing about this single function laser printer is that it facilitates with auto duplex printing. Auto duplex printing saves time and cost of page.
- It enables you to get premium quality text documents with 2400x600DPI resolution.
- This low cost priding printer can handle 250 sheets of papers in the input tray. This convenient paper handling protects sheets of paper from dust and moisture.
- It supports different formats of paper like A4, A5, A6, letter, long edge, executives, legal, folio, and DL.
- This low printing cost printer in India has compatible laser toner TN 2365 standard toner cartridge that has 2600 pages page yield. It works as per standards of ISO.
- Its maximum monthly recommended duty cycle is 10,000 pages for a month.
- This printer has a 266 MHz processor that prints the documents faster.
- It helps you inefficient printing activity and boost productivity by fast speed of printing 30 pages in a minute.
- This low-cost printer produces professional printouts with crisp and excellent graphics.
- It provides fast printouts with premium clear quality and auto duplex printing facility.
- Overall the printer is ergonomic and compact with robust build quality. Its cartridge is long-lasting and installation is very easy.
- This Amazon’s choice printer has 4.4 rating with highly satisfied user’s reviews. It’s a reliable and affordable duplex printer.
- Cartridge is not refillable.
- No Wi-Fi facility.
|Type 3- Multifunction LaserJet (for Black & White Print)|
9- HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Laser Printer:
This is HP’s multifunction LaserJet printer for monochrome printing. It can copy, scan, and print documents and provide black and white output. Its printer type is LaserJet and the scanner type is flatbed. This low-cost printer has 32 MB RAM. Its weight is 8.2kg while dimensions are 36.3 x 43.7 x 30.8 cm. it supports plain paper for printing.
This low printing cost printer in India comes with the HP black print cartridge, input tray, power cord, control panel overlay, output bin support, documentation CD, support flyer, and user guide. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- This multifunction printer can copy, scan, and print documents. It supports different formats of papers like A4, A6, B5, C5, C6, postcards, envelop, and DL.
- Its input tray has a capacity to hold 150 sheets of paper.
- The printer has 2 inch LCD for convenient prating operation and its connectivity is through USB.
- As per standards of ISO, it prints 14 monochrome images in a minute that just cost Rs. 1.4 for each page (On using original HP toner cartridge).
- This compact design printer is best for small office or home office. It didn’t occupy much space.
- It provides clear text of 600×600 DPI resolutions for printing. It just consumes 230watts.
- This low printing cost printer in India comes with a compatible laser toner cartridge that has a 2000 page yield.
- Its monthly recommended duty cycle is 5000 pages.
- The printer is easy to use and its design is simple that can be easily fitted in a small space.
- It provides ultimate services form standard warranties to fully managed fleet.
- This low-cost printer is energy star certified that saves energy by its efficient design and thus save the cost of energy.
- This Feature-Rich Printer provides that all you need. Its input tray can handle 150 sheets with 10 sheets in the priority input tray. It has instant On technology that saves cost and time for printing.
- Its flatbed scanner can scan documents with exceptional 1200 DPI resolution. You’ll get high output at a low running cost.
- This best budget printer in India has a great feature of optical character recognition OCR software. It facilitates converting documents into digital formats for editing or archiving purposes.
- It’s a stylish printer for everyday tasks that provides affordable printing jobs with outstanding text quality. It enables you to get crisp, clear, and sharp text images.
- It can print more for less with exceptional output quality and faster speed. It has 234 MHz processor and 2 MB memory that offers simplified printing experience.
- This low-cost printer has bets toner cartridge that lasts longer and costs very low for refilling the toner.
- This amazing printer with Amazon’s choice tag has an excellent 4.4 rating. It’s a multifunction printer that is perfect for everyday tasks.
- No Wi-Fi facility.
10- Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer:
This multifunction laser printer from Canon produces black and white output. It can copy, scan, and print documents. This low-cost printer has 64 MB RAM. Its weight is 8.2kg and dimensions are 37.2 x 27.6 x 25.4 cm.
Its built-in quality is superb. The included components with the printer are toner cartridge, USB cable, power cable, CD and user guide. It comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- This best printer for home use with cheap ink cartridge has 1600 page yield and bundled cartridge has 700-page yields.
- Its monthly duty cycle is 8000 which is amazing.
- This low-cost printer can print 18 images in a minute of A4 size.
- It provides exceptional high-quality printouts with 1200×600 DPI and 600×600 DPI resolutions for copying.
- The printer’s connectivity is a through USB 2.0 hi-speed and USB function.
- It has LCD that displays 7 segments for easy printing, scanning, and copying functions.
- This bets budget printer in India comes with a folding input tray and a collapsible paper output tray that makes it highly portable.
- It has some convenient features like the ID card copy feature so you can copy the ID card on the sheet. To get printouts faster you can use the quick first print feature to speed up the process and get output quickly.
- It can scan JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PDf formats of flies.
- This low printing cost printer in India is compatible with different OS like Windows 7, 8, Vista, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- It’s an energy star qualified printer that saves cost on energy.
- The ideal print, scan copy solution for the home office, and small office with stylish operational panel. You can get your first printout in just 7.8 seconds.
- This best budget printer in India requires low maintenance. It has toner cartridge 925 that integrates the photosensitive drum, toner reservoir, and cleaning unit in one compact packing. It saves cost and makes toner replacement quite easy.
- The printer is pretty easy to install. Just establish connection, install the driver and the printer is ready to print.
- Currently, this printer has a 4.2 rating. It’s an ideal print, scan, copy solution for the home or office use.
- The printer is heavyweight.
11- HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer:
It’s an HP LaserJet multifunction printer that performs printing, copying, and scanning function. It produces monochrome black and white printouts. Its scanner type is flatbed. The printer has 8MB RAM with all the features that you need.
Its weight is 9.89kg and dimensions are 26.5 x 41.5 x 25 cm. with the printer it comes with power cable, output tray, HP LaserJet black print cartridge, CD, USB cable, software and user guide. It comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- This low-cost printer can print 18 pages in a minute. As per the standards of ISO, it just costs Rs. 2 for each page (On using original HP toner cartridge).
- Its input tray can handle 150 sheets of paper and 100 sheets of output tray.
- The printer supports different formats of pages like A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, C6, postcards, envelops, and DL.
- Its display type is LED with dual digital numeric.
- This best budget printer in India enables us to get 1200 DPI resolution output. Its printing resolution is 600×600 DPI.
- It can be connected through USB. It’s an ideal printer for home and small office use.
- The printer has an amazing monthly duty cycle of 8000 pages.
- It comes with a compatible laser toner cartridge that has 1500 pages page yield.
- This sturdy multifunction LaserJet printer facilitates digital sending. You can scan digital files directly to Email and application and file.
- It has a low-cost cartridge that makes it the best printer for home use with cheap ink cartridge.
- This low-cost printer is start energy certified that saves energy through efficient design. It consumes 375 watts.
- Its instant On technology reduces energy and cost a provide printouts faster with exceptional high quality.
- This best budget printer in India is a stylish printer for everyday use with high text quality a compact design.
- It can print re for less and conserve energy cost by its fast and versatile performance.
- This low printing cost printer in India has all the features that you need. It has an easy recycle cartridge with HP planet partners that reduce your environmental impact.
- This printer from HP is Amazon’s choice printer. It’s a sturdy multifunction printer that saves energy and performs more tasks at a low price.
- No Wi-Fi.
- No auto duplex printing.
This above information about low printing cost printers in India has all the variety for home printers with the lowest ink cost. These printers are affordable and they are best in their class. They have the cheapest ink cartridge.
In the above paragraphs, you’ve gone through 3 different types of printers with cheap ink cost like ink tank printers for color printing, single-function LaserJet printer for monochrome output, and multifunction LaserJet printers for monochrome printouts.
You can thoroughly check each and every type of printers and choose the best low-cost printer for home use. These printers have exceptional features and they require low running cost and saves printing cost by cheapest ink tank or toner cartridge type.
Most of them are Amazon’s choice printers so you can buy any of them without any hesitation. Selecting any of the printers from the above list will be your ultimate choice and worthy investment.