- High-quality ABS filament by Wanhao, an internationally recognized and most widely recommended 3D Print filaments manufacturer.
- Wanhao ABS is One Of The Most Commonly Used Desktop 3D Printing Filaments.
- It Is The Default Recommended Material For Many Desktop 3D Printers as ABS Is Useful In A Broad Range Of Printing Applications both for commercial and personal use.
- It has the Virtue Of Being Both Odorless And Low-Warp And Does Not Require A Heated Bed.
- ABS Filament Is Also One Of The More Eco-Friendly 3D Printer Materials Available; It Is Made From Corn-Starch And Requires Less Energy To Process Compared To Traditional (Petroleum-Based) Plastics.
- Wanhao ABS filament is made with premium quality materials to ensure smooth feeding.
- Diameter accuracy: Nominal 3mm+- 0.05mm
- Roundness accuracy: +-0.05mm
- Density: 1.31 g/cm3 To 1.01g/cm3 Melt Point : 210°c to 260°c
- Packging size : 210mm*210mm*75mm
- Packaging : Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity
- Gross Weight : 1.35kg
- Material Net Weight : 1kg (2.2 lbs)
1.75mm Diameter high quality ABS filaments Compatible with wide range of 3D Printers
Material weight: 1kg ± 0.05kg total weight: 1.4kg Density: 1.31 g/cc Melting point: 210° c
Tested extensively for smooth and frictionless feeding to ensure smooth 3D printing process and also ease of using
Packaging : Vacuum sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity
Most widely compatible and recommended ABS material for 3D printing premium quality 3D objects both for commercial purpose and personal use ranging from all kinds of prototypes across industries like Architecture prototypes, Automobile prototypes, Dental prototypes, many other customized 3D prototypes and also to make customized or personalized 3D miniatures.